Monday, November 5, 2012

Status report: 2012-10-29 - 2012-11-04

This last week has been eclipsed by hurricane Sandy. Even though I could not go to work, I haven't been able to put much time in Kyua either. That said:
  • Implemented the parsing of ATF test case lists in the ATF tester.
  • Implemented the parsing of ATF results in the ATF tester.
  • Tweaked my Emacs configuration files to highlight test errors in the compilation buffer. Jumping to test failures right from there is cool. (My idea of providing a "kyua-mode" may not be so difficult after all...)
The independent testers are now to a point where integration with the main Kyua command line can start — yes, they are still woefully incompletely, but seeing the results of this last month of work would be cool. The problem is... I just found out that my laptop does not have a copy of that work: all the experimental code is sitting at my still-powerless home in my desktop computer... gotta grab it soon to recover the files!

No comments:

Post a Comment